2015年8月7日金曜日

Kyoto is my favorite Hello

Kyoto is such a wonderful city 

Tradition and Modernity
one of the most culturally rich city in Japan
elegant and relevant 
virtue and modesty

I prepare intensive for the concert on 3rd of October in Kyoto. 
Thinking for the concept and the program of the concert is fun :-)

2 important inspiration source for me are
Sanjūsangen-dō and kyoto station building

because?

because of Kyoto's ideal fusion of the modern and the traditional.
 
Sanjūsangen-dō is a Buddhist temple and it's run by the Myoho-in temple, a part of the Tendai school of Buddhism.

You must be very touched by the Thousand Armed Kannon Statues of the Temple.
When I was there in last May, I spent 3 hours in the Thousand Armed Kannon Statues Hall. 
Because I couldn't move out the hall, I was so deeply moved.
Just watched and watched Thousand Armed Kannon Statues 
I calmed down, I felt very peaceful.
It is a magic of tradition of Buddhisms.

After Sanjūsangen-dō I checked the piano-hall in the kyoto hyatt regency where I'll perform in October and went to Kyoto Station. (picture below)


It's amazing how beautiful this architecture is.
Kyoto Station is a futuristic building, was completed in 1997 (oh... it's by now quit old, surprising!)

These experiences "peaceful in a tradition Tempel" and "exciting in a modern building"influence my inspirations for ideas for arts.


  The idea is making a collage of variable classic piano music pieces for the concert.
Maybe I can post and introduce you my collage soon ;-) 





0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿